Welcome back to the Grand Prix Louisville countdown blog! Yesterday, I introduced you to some of the wonderful food options that Derby City has available to make your belly very happy during your time at Grand Prix Louisville. Whether you love Short Rib Dumplings or Wild Boar Chorizo, Louisville's food options are plentiful, so you'll certainly find something you like.
So what's on tap for today? Just a single housekeeping note right before the big show!
Given that it's the beginning of January, one would expect it to be cold this time a year. But given that players are going to be coming from all over the world to play Magic this weekend, I don't want anyone to be caught off-guard. So to be as clear as I possibly can be:
It's going to be quite chilly in Louisville this weekend! Don't believe me? Then believe the wonderful people who work for The Weather Channel.
I hate being cold. You probably do too. So prepare accordingly so you can be warm while spinning your Sensei's Divining Top all weekend long.
Are You Ready?!
Heading to #GPLOUISVILLE ! 3 hours of driving down 11 more to go— Sara Anderson (@stoker_sara) January 5, 2017
If you are heading to #GPLOUISVILLE, watch out for aluren. I have played it 4 times in my last 10 matches online, against at least one pro.— Joe Lossett (@oarsman79) December 24, 2016
Ben Bleiweiss (@StarcityBen) January 5, 2017
Previous Grand Prix Louisville Blogs
- Countdown To Grand Prix Louisville: 11 Days Out - Event Overview!
- Countdown To Grand Prix Louisville: 10 Days Out - Registration Options And Rewards!
- Countdown To Grand Prix Louisville: 9 Days Out - Main Event Registration!
- Countdown To Grand Prix Louisville: 8 Days Out – Side Event Information!
- Countdown To Grand Prix Louisville: 7 Days Out – Guest of Honor!
- Countdown To Grand Prix Louisville: 4 Days Out - Artists Alley!
- Countdown To Grand Prix Louisville: 3 Days Out - Cosplayers!
- Countdown To Grand Prix Louisville: 2 Days Out - Travel and Lodging!
- Countdown to Grand Prix Louisville: 1 Day Out – Food!