Whether you're playing an RPTQ, #SCGINVI, or GP Portland, it's going to be a Modern weekend. Fair decks were out in force last weekend at #SCGBALT, but Arclight Phoenix took the top two spots. Did the Modern metagame suddenly shift? Is Jeskai Control good again? Gerry shares his experience with EdB's Mono-Red Hollow Phoenix, while Bryan goes over his prep with Amulet, and why they're likely going to register those decks this weekend.
Gerry and Bryan's question of the week is also a can't-miss.
Mario Kart 64 "Dreaming Racing" (OC Remix #396)
- ReMixer: prozax | Composer: Kenta Nagata
Super Smash Bros. Melee "Choose Your Destiny" (OC Remix #3734)
- ReMixer: DaMonz | Composer: Hirokazu Ando
- SCG Baltimore - 6:51
- Bryan's Deck for GP Portland - 24:30
- Arclight Phoenix Decks - 36:59
- Ironworks - 57:08
- Question of the Week - 1:09:28
Contact and Support